FiberNET Manual Conversion Steps for SMTP Authentication
Steps for OSX Mail
1. Open Mail by clicking on the Mail icon on the finder bar, or by opening the Macintosh HD, opening the Applications folder, and double clicking on the Mail icon.
2. Click the Mail menu and choose Preferences.
3. Click the "Accounts" button.
4. Click the arrows next to "None" and select "Password" .
Select use Custom Port and enter 587.
For User Name , enter your email address in the format of email@example.com.
For Password, enter your password in the box assigned to you by FiberNET.
5. Click OK.
6. Click the Advanced button and make sure all 3 boxes are checked, verify Port is set to 110, and Authentication is Password.
You have now made the required changes.